4 LP vinyl 2001 reissue.
Fresh out of the slammer and eager to prove himself on Suge Knight's Death Row Records, 2Pac created the most ambitious album in rap history up to that point.
The very first double album in rap, "All Eyez on Me" was a critical and popular success, shooting all the way up to number 1 on the Billboard Top 200 album chart.
All of the biggest players on the West Coast Rap scene are featured prominently: Snoop Dogg, Dr. Dre, Nate Dogg, Method Man, Redman, Tha Dogg Pound and even George Clinton makes an appearance.
The singles "How Do U Want It" and "California Love" each hit #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 Singles chart.
"Rolling Stone" magazine consider this one of the most influential albums of the 1990s.
On vinyl, this double album is spread over 4 LPs. Death Row Records.
- Ambitionz Az a Ridah - 2Pac
- All About U - Nate Dogg, Dru Down, Fatal, Yani Hadati, Snoop Dogg, 2Pac
- Skandalouz - Nate Dogg, 2Pac
- Got My Mind Made Up - Dat Nigga Daz, Kurupt, Method Man, Redman, 2Pac
- How Do You Want It - Jojo the Elf, 2Pac
- 2 of Amerikaz Most Wanted - Snoop Dogg, 2Pac
- No More Pain - 2Pac
- Heartz of Men - 2Pac
- Life Goes on - 2Pac
- Only God Can Judge Me - Rappin' 4-Tay, 2Pac
- Tradin War Stories - C-Bo, Cpo, Outlawz, Storm, 2Pac
- California Love (RMX) [Remix] - Dr. Dre, Roger Troutman, 2Pac
- I Ain't Mad at Cha - Danny Boy, Danny Ray, 2Pac
- What'z Ya Phone No. - Danny Boy, Danny Ray, 2Pac
- Can't C Me - George Clinton, 2Pac
- Shorty Wanna Be a Thug - 2Pac
- Holla at Me - 2Pac
- Wonda Why They Call U B____ - 2Pac
- When We Ride - 2Pac
- Thug Passion - Dramarydal, Jewell, Outlawz, Storm, 2Pac
- Picture Me Rollin' - Big Syke, Cpo, Danny Boy, Danny Ray, 2Pac
- Check Out Time - Big Syke, Kurupt, 2Pac
- Ratha Be Ya N____ - Richie Rich, 2Pac
- All Eyez on Me - Big Syke, 2Pac
- Run Tha Streetz - Michel'le, Storm, 2Pac
- Ain't Hard 2 Find - B-Legit, C-Bo, E-40, Richie Rich, 2Pac
- Heaven Ain't Hard 2 Find - 2Pac
NEW & SEALED VINYL
All of our products are brand new and sealed direct from the distributors warehouse. We work with over 15 distributors worldwide and this is exactly how we manage to get such awesome titles at awesome prices and usually ahead of schedule!
It is really important to keep in mind that, although the records are new and sealed they sometimes have 3 or 4 ports of call before they make it to us and then you. The manufacturer, the distributor, customs, our warehouse and then out to you. This does mean that, from time to time, albeit very rarely, some records (particularly the covers) will have slight deficiencies such as small creases, split seams, corner scuffs etc. This is normal and part of the process and are generally considered ‘superficial transit wear’.
We are an online business so our records aren’t getting flicked through and/or tossed around daily. We store our merchandise in a temperature controlled warehouse and always handle and package them with great care to ensure you receive them in as good condition as possible.
Should you choose to shop with us, we ask for your understanding of this process and realise that ‘new and sealed’ doesn’t mean ‘straight off the production line’. If you are an avid collector and are looking for an absolutely pristine copy, please just email us first and we would be more than happy to provide info/photos of the item.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.