- Leslie Sarony With Jack Hylton And His Orchestra– Jollity Farm
- The BBC Dance Orchestra Vocal By Dan Donovan (2)– Mickey's Son And Daughter
- Savoy Havana Band Vocal By Ramon Newton*– I'm Gonna Bring A Watermelon To My Girl Tonight
- Jack Hylton And His Orchestra Vocal By Sam Browne– Button Up Your Overcoat
- Percival Mackey And His Band Vocal Duet By Unknown Artist– On Her Doorstep Last Night
- The Rhythmic Troubadours Vocal By Fred Douglas– Ali Baba's Camel
- Jack Hylton And His Orchestra Vocal By Pat O'Malley*– By A Waterfall
- Hal Swain And His Band– Hunting Tigers Out In India (Yah)
- Albert Whelan– My Brother Makes The Noises For The Talkies
- Jack Hylton's Jazz Band– Laughing Waltz
- Whispering Jack Smith– All By Yourself In The Moonlight
- Noël Coward– A Room With A View
- Bebe Daniels & Ben Lyon With The Three Ginx– Little Sir Echo
- Jack Payne & His BBC Dance Orchestra*– Make Yourself A Happiness Pie
- Jay Wilbur And His Band Vocal By Sam Browne– We'll All Go Riding On A Rainbow
- Billy Cotton And His Band Vocal By Sam Browne– Skirts
- The Continental Five– The Sheik Of Araby
- Jack Hylton And His Orchestra Vocal By Pat O'Malley*– Bell Bottom Trousers
- Jelly Roll Morton's Red Hot Peppers– Dr. Jazz Stomp
- Ray Starita And His Ambassadors*– The Flies Crawled Up The Window
- Jay Whidden And His Band Vocal By Fred Douglas– I Lift Up My Finger And I Say "Tweet, Tweet"
- Savoy Havana Band Vocal By Ramon Newton*– Masculine Women And Feminine Men
- Leslie Sarony– Misery Farm
- Roy Leslie– Omar Khayam's Cave
- Jack Hodges - The Raspberry King*– Everything Is Fresh Today
- Savoy Havana Band Vocal By Ramon Newton*– Last Night On The Back Porch
- Guy Lombardo And His Royal Canadians Vocal By The Lombardo Trio*– I Love To Bumpity Bump (On A Bumpy Road With You)
NEW & SEALED VINYL
All of our products are brand new and sealed direct from the distributors warehouse. We work with over 15 distributors worldwide and this is exactly how we manage to get such awesome titles at awesome prices and usually ahead of schedule!
It is really important to keep in mind that, although the records are new and sealed they sometimes have 3 or 4 ports of call before they make it to us and then you. The manufacturer, the distributor, customs, our warehouse and then out to you. This does mean that, from time to time, albeit very rarely, some records (particularly the covers) will have slight deficiencies such as small creases, split seams, corner scuffs etc. This is normal and part of the process and are generally considered ‘superficial transit wear’.
We are an online business so our records aren’t getting flicked through and/or tossed around daily. We store our merchandise in a temperature controlled warehouse and always handle and package them with great care to ensure you receive them in as good condition as possible.
Should you choose to shop with us, we ask for your understanding of this process and realise that ‘new and sealed’ doesn’t mean ‘straight off the production line’. If you are an avid collector and are looking for an absolutely pristine copy, please just email us first and we would be more than happy to provide info/photos of the item.
How do we package your items?
We use specific packaging made for the shipping of our fragile items and we take great care in packaging each item, as safely as possible. We ensure all items have ‘FRAGILE’ markings and we take the time to best select the appropriate box or satchel.
Our vinyl mailers are specifically designed to protect your item and have several layers of carboard to protect the product as well as 'crush zones' to stop bent corners etc.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.