Limited to 2,500 copies in a long box.
1. Expanding The Head Of Zed 0:54
2. The Triumph Of King Freak (A Crypt Of Preservation And Superstition) 4:07
3. The Ballad Of Sleazy Rider 3:04
4. Hovering Over The Dull Earth 0:23
5. Shadow Of The Cemetery Man 3:15
6. A Brief Static Hum And Then The Radio Blared 0:43
7. 18th Century Cannibals, Excitable Morlocks And A One-Way Ticket On The Ghost Train 3:27
8. The Eternal Struggles Of The Howling Man 4:16
9. The Much Talked Of Metamorphosis 2:06
10. The Satanic Rites Of Blacula 2:18
11. Shower of Stones 0:28
12. Shake Your Ass-Smoke Your Grass 3:11
13. Boom-Boom-Boom 3:21
14. What You Gonna Do With That Gun Mamma? 1:00
15. Get Loose 3:27
16. The Serenity Of Witches 0:57
17. Crow Killer Blues 5:00
Barcode and Other Identifiers:
NEW & SEALED VINYL
All of our products are brand new and sealed direct from the distributors warehouse. We work with over 15 distributors worldwide and this is exactly how we manage to get such awesome titles at awesome prices and usually ahead of schedule!
It is really important to keep in mind that, although the records are new and sealed they sometimes have 3 or 4 ports of call before they make it to us and then you. The manufacturer, the distributor, customs, our warehouse and then out to you. This does mean that, from time to time, albeit very rarely, some records (particularly the covers) will have slight deficiencies such as small creases, split seams, corner scuffs etc. This is normal and part of the process and are generally considered ‘superficial transit wear’.
We are an online business so our records aren’t getting flicked through and/or tossed around daily. We store our merchandise in a temperature controlled warehouse and always handle and package them with great care to ensure you receive them in as good condition as possible.
Should you choose to shop with us, we ask for your understanding of this process and realise that ‘new and sealed’ doesn’t mean ‘straight off the production line’. If you are an avid collector and are looking for an absolutely pristine copy, please just email us first and we would be more than happy to provide info/photos of the item.